Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Ronan Vibert - Tributes Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Ronan Vibert

merlinmerlin Frets: 6199
edited December 2022 in Tributes
https://deadline.com/2022/12/ronan-vibert-dead-actor-saving-mr-banks-and-the-pianist-at-58-obituary-1235206041/ ;

Some of you will know the face but maybe not the name. 
I'm particularly saddened because we've been friends since we were 5 or 6. 
Went to school, gigs The Clash, The Ramones, The Damned etc and generally kicked up a minor storm in school. I'll miss him. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3841
    Omg! What a shock, when I scrolled down.. I do indeed know the face, as many of us will.. I recognise him from a few things..
    No age, at all - younger than me.. So sorry for your loss!  :(
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Very sorry for your loss
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Really sorry for your loss Merlin.
  • Very much recognised the face although I hadn’t the name. 

How sad and very sorry for your loss. 
    I’ll handle this Violet, you take your three hour break. 
  • bertiebertie Frets: 12145
    edited December 2022
    wow - yes, what the others have said 
    just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
     just because you do, doesn't mean you should.
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 20197
    I know the name and the face, but hadn't heard that he'd died.  That's sad news.

I hadn't realised that he'd grown up in South Wales and was the same age as me.  Sorry for your loss @merlin ;