Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). PARKER NIGHTFLY M TRADES?? Now with pix! - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

PARKER NIGHTFLY M TRADES?? Now with pix!

What's Hot
AdolfhipsterAdolfhipster Frets: 172
edited September 2013 in Guitars £
Hi guys here is my nightfly! It is without a doubt the most comfortable guitar you will ever play the pips sound amazing and the neck is to die for!
Pix posted below.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• You could just add a link to photobucket or something fella
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • SporkySporky Frets: 23802
    You'll need to give some idea of suitable trades please. :)
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • What ya got! I would fancy an sg..... But open to anything
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Lovely things. I have one. I almost sold it but then I remembered how to not be an idiot. I just need an amp that does it justice now.
  • ParkerParker Frets: 958
    Patrick Eggle LA Pro II in the classifieds?
  • I'm in Oxford.... Looking for anything fender... An Sg.... Maybe a nice tele...... contact me!
  • You got the trem arm?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Ha....... No.....
  • This is slowly making it's way over to a couch near me, can't wait  =D>

TYVM Adolf - I hope you enjoy your new frozen peas >:)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I believe I have a trem arm for that guitar, my guitar has since gone

From what I understand they are rarer than rocking horse s#1t.

If you are interested let me know

The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • Thanks mate :) let me know what you want for it, I think it is the early hexagonal ones that are very rare. 
    I think this one is the more common place round type, I'll know when I get it though.
  • Awesome!