Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Martin Duffy - Tributes Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Martin Duffy

What's Hot
CoolCatCoolCat Frets: 158
edited December 2022 in Tributes
Keyboard player for Felt and Primal Scream passed away today aged 55.

R. I. P.

Martin Duffy: Primal Scream and Felt keyboardist dies aged 55 | Primal Scream | The Guardian
'Life is very short, and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend' - Lennon & McCartney (We can work it out).
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• the_jaffathe_jaffa Frets: 1572
    This is terrible. He was such a great player and played with some of my favourite bands. Only 55 is a tragedy
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • the_jaffathe_jaffa Frets: 1572
    Bet him, Denise and Throb are having a right old jam now
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Tone71Tone71 Frets: 598
    Really sad news, Screamadelica brings back some great substance abuse memories!
  • GoFishGoFish Frets: 1082
    RIP - that is super young. :/
    Ten years too late and still getting it wrong
  • RIP Martin. I'm a big fan of the Primals. One of my mates was in a school band with him in Birmingham.
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

• sev112sev112 Frets: 2457
    Wow
    felt, the sound of my first year at Univeristy and were in my Spotify wrapped this year