Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Found: EMU Proteus 2 Orchestral module - Studio & Rec £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Found: EMU Proteus 2 Orchestral module

lentolento Frets: 115
edited December 2022 in Studio & Rec £
Due to redoing an old tune from back in the stone age, I have need for the Proteus 2 and/or The Steinberg Synthworks editor for it ... Stupidly sold mine a few years ago thinking I'd never need it again ... 

If anyone has this and they are not selling, I'd be more than willing to hire it for a couple of days - just need to dump Sys Ex to get my presets back - and then record the audio (which I should have done all those years ago

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• goldtopgoldtop Frets: 5625
    Not sure if it'd help, but you can get a lot of EMU stuff as a plug-in thingies now: https://www.digitalsoundfactory.com/product/e-mu-proteus-pack/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • lentolento Frets: 115
    Thanks but It's the actual module I need to get my custom presets back via Sys Ex.
  • Ive got a Proteus 2000 rack module.

• lentolento Frets: 115
    Thanks but It has to be the Proteus 2  :)
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 13312
    lento said:
    I have need for the Proteus 2 and/or The Steinberg Synthworks editor for it.
    Ive got a Proteus 2000 rack module.
    The factory PCM waveform and patch data of the Proteus 1, 2 and 3 were pooled into the Protozoa sound expansion ROM for the Proteus 2000 family of rack modules.

I do not know how much programming architecture overlap there is between the original Proteus series and the 2000.

P2K ROM expansion boards are becoming ridiculously expensive nowadays.
    Be seeing you.