Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS Friedman Dirty Shirley mini £850!!!! - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS Friedman Dirty Shirley mini £850!!!!

What's Hot
OnparOnpar Frets: 383
edited September 2023 in Amps £
Friedman Dirty Shirly Mini 20 Watt Head.
Incredible touch sensitive amp with the 3 way voice/gain switch
Perfect condition
£850 (price already dropped) for the head

Also have a Zilla 1 x 12 ported cab with Celestion Neo Creamback. The speaker costs £160 a couple of months ago.
£240 for the cab. Cab now sold.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• DominicDominic Frets: 15285
    Great little amps 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • OnparOnpar Frets: 383
    Bump
    Bump for a beast of an amp! 
  • Wow. That seems like a bargain. Literally played one of these at Anderton’s today!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • RickLucasRickLucas Frets: 353
    These look lovely. I have played the PT20 mini combo and was very impressed. 
    Wow. That seems like a bargain. Literally played one of these at Anderton’s today!
    It's pure classic rock!
  • louis_LLMlouis_LLM Frets: 108
    Great price, had one earlier this year and sounded great! 
  • DominicDominic Frets: 15285
    I've played slightly better amps for that Marshall rock sound but had to pay more than double to do so.Even then ,the differences are minimal.
    I think these are a great little amp and spectacular value.
    Bumparoo!!! 
    Back up for sale now
    Bump
    Bump
    Bargain for a Friedman. 
    Still here. Still frickin amazing, Still a bargain!! 
    So dirty (and clean) 
  • Any trades? 
    Any trades? 
    Open to trades but prefer a sale. 
  • JetfireJetfire Frets: 1583
    Is the cab collection only?
    I have the original box for the cab so as long as shipping is covered then I'm happy to pack. 
    Dirty Shirley Mini Head still available. 
  • SCL135SCL135 Frets: 0
    Hi. Is the Dirty Shirley Mini Head still available? 
    SCL135 said:
    Hi. Is the Dirty Shirley Mini Head still available? 
    Yes still available. 

Still awesome. Still the cheapest DS mini head available (probably). 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • SCL135SCL135 Frets: 0
    Where are you based? 
    Near Ely Cambridgeshire. But I can also post the head and the cab. I have separate boxes for each. 
  • TheGASManTheGASMan Frets: 373
    Hi - where a outs are you based - can’t see in listing - Thanks
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10231
    TheGASMan said:

Onpar said:
    Near Ely Cambridgeshire. But I can also post the head and the cab. I have separate boxes for each. 

Heavy night? :-)
    Prob cheaper to drive but not sure the cab will fit in my car - it’s a crappy boot
    roberty said:
    TheGASMan said:

Onpar said:

Heavy night? :-)
    Haha - just noticed - no trying to do three things at once LOL
    TheGASMan said:
    Prob cheaper to drive but not sure the cab will fit in my car - it’s a crappy boot
    The cab will fit on the passenger seat. 
    I can do both for £960 before end of month