Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Looking For Collaboration with TFB Builders - Gear Reviews Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Looking For Collaboration with TFB Builders

Hi everybody,

Not sure if this is the correct subforum for this but here goes:

My name is Max Rossell, I'm based in Preston, Lancashire and for the past eighteen months I've been running a YouTube channel called MaxRossellMusic, which is here: 

My latest video is here:

The premise of the channel is to demonstrate, review and otherwise geek out over (mostly guitar-based) music gear, and there are a few other things on there too such as rocked-up covers of popular songs and my original music. So far so ordinary; my aim isn't to reinvent the wheel or beat anyone else at their game, but rather to distinguish my channel from others through high, distinctive production values and perhaps a more individual and less formulaic approach to sharing my enjoyment of musical equipment.

I'm looking to collaborate with manufacturers, builders, distributors and other purveyors of great music gear who would be prepared to loan me their products on a review basis.

What you get out of it: A high-quality third-party video that demonstrates your product's features and benefits, which you are free to share or embed (not reupload) in your own marketing and socials in perpetuity. The video will remain live on my YouTube channel in perpetuity, and the description will contain links to your product and/or sales pages.

What I get out of it: Access to your product for the video production cycle, the exposure from you featuring my video in your marketing and socials and the resulting increased adsense revenue from my YouTube views.

There is obviously a range of other opportunities and collaboration models that I would be more than happy to explore but the above is a good, and I believe fair, starting point. I am already working with a handful of builders on this basis.

If this sounds like it could be of interest to you, or if you know of any builders I should be getting in touch with, I would love for you to contact me or to leave a reply. If anyone has any questions, I'd be happy to answer.

Thanks for reading.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments