Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Simple low(est) latency host on Mac? - Studio & Recording Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Simple low(est) latency host on Mac?

I want to noodle at home on Helix Native.

I own Logic Pro but wondering if there’s a better way to host HX for simple real time headphone playing? 

Ta 
"Congratulations on being officially the most right anyone has ever been about anything, ever." -- Noisepolluter knows the score
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• What interface and has its buffer settings been optimised?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 9752
    Mainstage is only about £25 and an incredible bit of software. You can host Helix in there but also get all the high quality Mainstage keyboards, drums and guitar models. It's very popular software for playing modelling live. 
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 6976
    Danny1969 said:
    Mainstage is only about £25 and an incredible bit of software. You can host Helix in there but also get all the high quality Mainstage keyboards, drums and guitar models. It's very popular software for playing modelling live. 
    I'm pretty sure I bought that many years ago - will see if I'm licensed for the current version, ta. 
    "Congratulations on being officially the most right anyone has ever been about anything, ever." -- Noisepolluter knows the score