Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Zoom H1n digital recorder with accessories - Misc £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Zoom H1n digital recorder with accessories

What's Hot
HaychHaych Frets: 5218
Selling my Zoom H1n handheld stereo recorder.

It's practically brand new, has been used only once and comes boxed with all documents.

Also included is a 32gb micro SD card - the maximum card the recorder will take, I think, a wind muff, and I'll throw in an unused clip on lav mic.

Yours for £85 posted PPG

I meant April. ~ Simon Weir

Bit of trading feedback here.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• equalsqlequalsql Frets: 5849
    (pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • HaychHaych Frets: 5218
    Bump and offers invited if y'all think I'm expecting too much,

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Necro bump of sorts. Did this ever sell?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • HaychHaych Frets: 5218
    Necro bump of sorts. Did this ever sell?
    Sorry, forgot I’d listed this. It didn’t sell so I gave it to my stepson as he’s very much into media and wants to peruse a career in film production. 

He’s making good use of it. Apologies for omitting to update the thread. 

• S'all good, I had one of the original versions of this model that unfortunately sat in a gig bag with some batteries left in it for too long. Glad to hear it's being used.