Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). boss Waza Air IOS query - Digital & Modelling Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

boss Waza Air IOS query

Bit of a long shot this, I've had some luck getting ipad and iphone apps to run on my Mac Mini (some do some don't).
As the Mac Mini has bluetooth I thought I'd give the BTS WAZA AIR app a go but oddly it doesn't appear in the App Store (i've switched to the "apps for Ipad" view) , weirdly the BTS WAZA AIR BASS app is there. I've checked the App Store on my Ipad and its there. 
So my two questions are 1. Does the Bass Version work on a Mac and 2. How do they filter out certain apps? Its partly a compatibility question obviously but most apps on the store state "designed for Ipad, not verified for MacOS" or similar.
Just Idle curiosity on my part.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• spev11spev11 Frets: 214
    I almost had a solution with Imaze, which used to work but Apple found a way to disable the sideload it offered ( you could backup an app from your phone to your mac using Imaze and then install it on the Mac, sadly no more)
    I'm going to keep trying though as I like a challenge :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • spev11spev11 Frets: 214
    Frustratingly the BTS WAZA AIR BASS installs and recognises my Waza Airs but says they are not the correct device. This indicates that the app would (and indeed does) work but the ID of the Airs is not correct. If Boss would just put the App on the App store with the same permissions as the bass version I'd be up and running. 
     I only want to do so I can use my desktop whilst practicing rather than peering at my phone or tablet. arses