Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Cloud 9 Guitars - Sunderland based builder - Made in the UK Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Cloud 9 Guitars - Sunderland based builder

What's Hot
Just thought I'd give a shout out to a relatively new builder that are based in my home town, as they've just had a big write up in the business pages of my local paper. They seem like decent blokes, and their plans seem plenty ambitious enough! 

Can't honestly say I've actually tried them so can't really speak to the quality personally, but they seem to be able to name drop some pretty decent names from the UK Indie scene that they've worked with, so that's a good start! And I'm always keen to promote local businesses where possible!

https://www.sunderlandecho.com/business/inside-the-wearside-guitar-factory-making-instruments-for-stars-of-oasis-the-stone-roses-and-the-charlatans-3901861 ;

Can't seem to find an actual website for them, which is slightly puzzling, but hey ho!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments