Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Bass for child - Bass Discussions on The Fretboard

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Bass for child

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• EB3. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 69426

I see there's pink and pink pearl.... I fully expect something like that will get her attention!
    Pink pearl would be stunning :).

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • ICBM said:

I see there's pink and pink pearl.... I fully expect something like that will get her attention!
    We shall find out....
  • ICBM said:

https://postimg.cc/gw26rSzF

I'll let you draw your own conclusion. But we think it looks great
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Dave_McDave_Mc Frets: 2022
    ICBM said:

That's awesome
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • ICBM said:

Thats so good I'm considering getting one to do that to myself :D 
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 13312
    edited January 2023

ICBM said:
    4-ply aged white (or 'ivory') pearl is the right colour for a Mustang Bass - other than tortoise - and *way* more girly than mint green, which is vile especially on Olympic White.
    Cheap tort usually looks naff. Black/white/black would be correct for the late Seventies look. Four-ply Mother-of-toilet seat is historically correct. Natural ageing turns it, first, the ivory pearl that ICBM recommended and, eventually, a shade more akin to rotten, nicotine-stained teeth. i.e. earlpilanz' cream pearl.
    Be seeing you.
  • Seems like a fair swap