Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Don't Forget It's Kempton Park Guitar Fest Today! - Events Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Don't Forget It's Kempton Park Guitar Fest Today!

And the clocks have gone back!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• prowlaprowla Frets: 4680
    I’m there (here from my perspective). 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • uncledickuncledick Frets: 394
    Pretty packed this year and some really nice gear on sale.  Found myself bringing home a very clean PRS CE22 stoptail with BKP Black Dogs fitted.  Really impressed with the tone and sustain.  

The only let down imho was the sound on the live stage.  They used the Bose L1 (?) setup and it was decidedly mediocre.

Thanks to the organisers for a great show.
  • prowla said:
    I’m there (here from my perspective). 
    And now not there... I guess! Hope it was good.

• uncledick said:
    Pretty packed this year and some really nice gear on sale.  Found myself bringing home a very clean PRS CE22 stoptail with BKP Black Dogs fitted.  Really impressed with the tone and sustain.  

The only let down imho was the sound on the live stage.  They used the Bose L1 (?) setup and it was decidedly mediocre.

Thanks to the organisers for a great show.
    I'm glad it was good!