Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Playing along to backing tracks? - Studio & Recording Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Playing along to backing tracks?

So I want to output from my amp into something that I can also input backing tracks from my PC then liosten through headphones and perhaps record at the same time, I need to do this cheaply. Im not after studio quality, Just more for practice. Amp is a Vox Cambridge 30 reverb, has these sockets on the back. How do I do this?

A Deuce , a Tele and a cup of tea.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• robgilmorobgilmo Frets: 2999
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • BlueStratBlueStrat Frets: 966
    You have a line out and headphone out. You’ll be able to use a mixer to play both And listen back, a basic one will do the job. 

• robgilmorobgilmo Frets: 2999
    BlueStrat said:
    You have a line out and headphone out. You’ll be able to use a mixer to play both And listen back, a basic one will do the job. 

Thankyou, I was hoping I could use a mixer, they come up at auction very cheaply! So, where do I put my effects? Ds1 Sd1 and an Rc3, as normal in front of the amp or behind it? I usually use the Rc3 between pre and power on my Deuce but I cant use the Deuce due to me now having neighbours and it being an amp that only shines as stupid loud volume.