Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS: Tonall Recall, Warped Vinyl 2, Walrus, Demeter, ZVEX, Catalinbread, SolidgoldFX, JDM, BMF, CKK - FX £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS: Tonall Recall, Warped Vinyl 2, Walrus, Demeter, ZVEX, Catalinbread, SolidgoldFX, JDM, BMF, CKK

What's Hot

Comments

• JeebasJeebas Frets: 105
    Nobels sold.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Milkman F-Stop added.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Price reductions bump.
    JAM Llama sold.
    Bump
    EQD traded and prices drops.
    Bump.
    Bump
    Bump for adding Mythos Chupacabra (brand new).
    Bump for new stuff.
    Lots more added bump.
    Bump
    Turbo Tuner traded and photos of all pedals added.
  • Is the el Pesc the latest version?
    'Vot eva happened to the Transylvanian Tvist?'

I bought it directly from Nocturne in April last year, not sure if there's been an updated version since then tbh.
  • Let me do some creative arithmetic. 
    'Vot eva happened to the Transylvanian Tvist?'
  • liftmanliftman Frets: 54
    Is the el Pesc the latest version?
    I have the same as Jeebas' - there's been a new colour since ( which a mate of mine has just received) but the internals are exactly the same. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Benm39Benm39 Frets: 606
    Yup nocturne pedals change colour each batch (at least the Mystery Brain and El Pesc do) but are otherwise identical internally (*you can spec on order a different OpAmp in the MB).

I've an El Pesc , it's an awesome pedal!
    @Benm39 The El Pesc is a fantastic pedal, I'm hoping it sells before I change my mind!  ;)
    Price drops bump.
    Bump
  • Good morning Jeebas! Hope you're well!

is the Olympus available? thanks !
    Bump for King Tone Blues Power, JDM 292 Fuzz & Kasleder Voodoo Chile Fuzz/Octave added.
  • I reckon you win the award for getting through the most great gear!
    Or being the most fickle. ;)
  • Ha. I can't afford to buy either at the moment unfortunately, but out of interest, which trem did you prefer out of the F Stop and Tremulator?
    Both are great sounding trems but I ended up using the Demeter more in the studio and used the F Stop on a couple of gigs because, with the verb included, it meant I could use a smaller board. I'd happily use either of them again though.

I've always liked the original Tremulator and thought I'd get more use out of the dual version but, ultimately, didn't really switch between the two sides very often.

I've stuck with the Hamstead Signature trem for now because it has a few extra features that are useful but all three are top quality pedals.

Bump.
    Bump for King Tone Duellist 2022.