Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). I don't suppose there's any way to mark messages as unread? - Help & Feedback Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

I don't suppose there's any way to mark messages as unread?

What's Hot
axisusaxisus Frets: 27656
edited October 2022 in Help & Feedback
I do this all the time - read a message at work that is asking me to do something that evening eg take a pic of an item. Plonker that I am I then forget about it. I'd be better off not reading messages until at home, but one always wonders what they are! It would be so handy to be able to re mark as unread so that I can see a message waiting when I get home.

I'm guessing it can't be done.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Nope.

I tend to do something similar to you, but I mark the notification emails as unread/starred for viewing later.
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • eSullyeSully Frets: 977
    I've started building a habit of adding reminders via Siri for exactly this. In the new iOS you can add reminders to the lock screen of your phone so really visible - grab the phone and say 'Hey siri, add reminder for 6pm, take a pic of item'.. Imagine there's exactly the same function available on Android too. Its very handy
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 13312
    axisus said:
    Plonker that I am, I then forget about it.
    Not plonker. Just gettin' old. :)
    Be seeing you.
  • fastonebazfastonebaz Frets: 3775
    One option is you focus on work at work and personal at home.  That's freely available functionality right now. Just a thought. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter