Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). tFB functionality - Help & Feedback Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

tFB functionality

How do I set tFB to list starred frets as a category and then display that category first, ahead of recent discussions?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• TTonyTTony Frets: 26143
    Other than by writing the code to add in to Vanilla to create that functionality, I don't think you can.

The starred (subscribed) threads function exists to allow you to receive notifications on those threads.  It's not a function that affects how threads are displayed.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • On the full (not mobile) site, there's a 'Bookmarks' section on the left with all your starred threads.
    Trading feedback | How to embed images using Imgur

As for "when am I ready?"  You'll never be ready.  It works in reverse, you become ready by doing it.  - pmbomb

• TTonyTTony Frets: 26143
    On the full (not mobile) site, there's a 'Bookmarks' section on the left with all your starred threads.
    I'd forgotten that - and it's probably the best option.

I was over-complicating and thinking the OP wanting to display those threads as a "subscribed" section on the main page, ie ahead of Gear/Guitar, Gear/Acoustics, et al.  
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • stufisherstufisher Frets: 612
    Thanks chaps. Confirmed my suspicion but also gave me something of a workaround :+1: