Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Cat fostering - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Cat fostering

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• WezVWezV Frets: 15793
    Most of my cats are indoor cats, and we always keep fosters in too.  We have a catio on the back of the house so they an get some outdoor time if needed.  

We did however have one older cat who prefers outdoors, but he disappeared back in Feb and we had pretty much given up hope of him coming back.

After 7 months being AWOL he was sat outside today???

I've given him some food, but not managed to coax him inside yet.  He is looking well fed and healthy so I won't force it. 

We are just very relieved he is still alive!

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 16332
    Great news  :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I saw this on facebook! Bless him - he's obviously found some other poor sod who he can steal food from!! Glad he's ok though :) 
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter