Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). HARPEJJI - Other Instruments Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

HARPEJJI

This is news to me, check this out

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Looks a lot of fun - would love to give one a go. A lot of money to take on a punt https://www.marcodi.com/en-gb/pages/learn-more

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 23224

Humans are destructive parasites that will destroy the celestial oasis of Earth.  The sooner Homo Sapiens are extinct, the better.
  • BillDLBillDL Frets: 5615
    edited October 2022
    It sounds wonderful in the right hands, but I think it would be too steep a learning curve for me to even consider.
  • hasslehamhassleham Frets: 569
    Weird.. i was just about to post about these and then I found this thread at the top of the forum! 

These look like a lot of fun and I would love to try one but the prices are insane!! Has anyone considered making one and how you would go about doing it on a budget? I’m quite keen to have a go but very much not a luthier! :)