Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS: Fender Deluxe Reverb 65 Reissue - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS: Fender Deluxe Reverb 65 Reissue

What's Hot
PhiltrePhiltre Frets: 4110
edited May 2023 in Amps £
I bought this new from Andertons in 2018. It's never been out of the house and only played for a few hours overall, never gigged or driven hard, home use only.

It's in great condition and sounds really sweet. Includes foot switch (never used), cover and paperwork. Two new JJ 6v6 power tubes added recently.

Serial - AC0138444 (06/2018)

£750 - collection from North Wales (near Conwy) only. No trades, thanks!

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• PhiltrePhiltre Frets: 4110
    Now at £750
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Bump!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Bumpy..
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • PM sent
    Still available and now with brand new JJ 6V6 power tubes fitted and biased.
    Reasonably priced for a never-gigged or been out of the house amp. And north Wales is a nice place to visit to try it out over a cuppa!
    I reckon the valves in the amp are worth more than the amp now. ;-)
  • I’ll give you £50 for the amp and you can keep the valves!!
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    I’ll give you £50 for the amp and you can keep the valves!!
    There'll be a £700 delivery charge. :-)

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • VoxsupertwinVoxsupertwin Frets: 270
    edited November 2022
    I don’t mind driving …..

I might even have a ride round the Great Orme!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    The price of these amps new is about £1500 squids. Crikey!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • HO. LEE. SMOKES.

Be still, my heart!!!
    Played this amp again today, sounds lovely.
    This little puppy needs a new home for Christmas...
    edited December 2022
    ...and Christmas is approaching. The valves will keep you warm and toasty as you harken to the sonority of this amp...
    Christmas is coming soon...
  • Could potentially be interested in this once xmas is out of the way.  How do I pm you on this site.  You are dealing with an IT Dinosaur !
    GeoffTren said:
    Could potentially be interested in this once xmas is out of the way.  How do I pm you on this site.  You are dealing with an IT Dinosaur !
    Click on my forum name, then on the right is a "Message" button.
  • Devil#20Devil#20 Frets: 1715
    That's a giveaway at that price and surprised it's still hanging around. I'd expect that to go sharpish. I'd have had it myself if I didn't already have one. They are beautifully sounding amps. 

Ian

Lowering my expectations has succeeded beyond my wildest dreams.

edited December 2022
    Devil#20 said:
    That's a giveaway at that price and surprised it's still hanging around. I'd expect that to go sharpish. I'd have had it myself if I didn't already have one. They are beautifully sounding amps. 

I know. And since I put new JJ output valves in it sounds even better.

• melodmelod Frets: 134
    Philtre said:
    Devil#20 said:

I know. And since I put new JJ output valves in it sounds even better.

It’s mainly the collection only that makes sale a bit tricky. I would have had it but I am a stupid  Londoner with no car :)!
    I've decided to keep it. It's a very nice amp. :-)
  • Wise decision. 
    I've put this up for sale again, I haven't used it since I decided to keep it. Still the same excellent condition. Pickup from north Wales only, sorry no options for shipping it.
  • theatreanchortheatreanchor Frets: 961
    Wise decision. 
    Retracting this. 
  • I’d so have this, unfortunately I’m in Bristol and it’s almost 4 hours away 
    Still up for sale if anyone's in north Wales to check it out.
    Still going for £750 - a good price!