Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS Kingsley Constable v2 (Bassman/Plexi) / Harlot v3 - FX £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS Kingsley Constable v2 (Bassman/Plexi) / Harlot v3

What's Hot
SpringywheelSpringywheel Frets: 860
edited August 2023 in FX £

CONSTABLE SOLD - HARLOT available 

Both in excellent condition.

Prices firm. 

The Constable is the Bassman/Plexi version. If you're running direct through a modeller, or want to seriously 'Tubify' a modest recording setup this thing is gold. It also works great for pushing the front end of tube amps for that glorious Marshall tone, or even Marshall Amps themselves for more aggression. You can also use in place of your amp's own preamp by hooking it up to the FX return. So if it's so good why am I selling - because I have two and one's got to go. I like to use it as any other OD pedal front of a cooking amp. Nice, big and 3D sounding, especially with humbuckers. 

The Harlot is one of the best overdrives I've used and works great in tandem with the Constable. Very dynamic to pick attack. Why am I selling? Well partly to fund an amp....but I'm very much in two minds about this one. 
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• SpringywheelSpringywheel Frets: 860
    edited February 2023
    Harlot withdrawn for the time being while I decide if I really want to sell..
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Fair price on the constable...I have that variant, it's an incredible pedal. Glwts 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Up
  • @saltnpepper - you should buy the Constable to go with my old Harlot. The Harlot > Constable is tonal bliss
  • @saltnpepper - you should buy the Constable to go with my old Harlot. The Harlot > Constable is tonal bliss
    Tempting! Luckily I am already covered for preamps.
  • Hi,
    I saw your post from last September and I wanted to know if the two pedals are still available:
    £495 for the Constable
    £460 for the Harlot

Thank you
    Best regards
    Stefano
  • SpringywheelSpringywheel Frets: 860
    edited February 2023
    Constable available. 
  • Constable sold, harlot still available...probably, unless I change my mind...
  • Bump