Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Dual/double gig bag recommendations please - Other Reviews Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Dual/double gig bag recommendations please

Higher end bags with good protection for a 330 type and an F type solid.

Cheers.
'Vot eva happened to the Transylvanian Tvist?'
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• robertyroberty Frets: 10231
    I'm sniffing about for one as well
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Those are two very different guitars!
  • FlipFlip Frets: 54
    Those are two very different guitars!

That was my initial thought as well, the 330 might be in jeopardy of damage from the solid unless the 'shared' piece was very substantial. I also wondered if you'd be able to find a dual bag with such different dimensions for each side.

Of course, a dual bag would certainly simplify the carrying of two instruments. Have you thought of asking a firm like Hiscox what they'd charge for making you a 'composite' case, essentially fixing two cases back to back - or do I mean bottom-to-bottom?.