Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Reader's Wives - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Reader's Wives

What's Hot

Had you going there, eh?

Don't worry though, I've no idea how to post piccys!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• SporkySporky Frets: 23802
    I thought for a moment that I was going to have to ask Lady BMcH to step in and have a word.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5698

Noone wants to upset LadyBmcH.

I think I slightly miffed the good Lady once.

;-)

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 14862
    isn't a reader a member of the British Library? Can't imagine a situation where they'd be posting photos of their wives in here. If only cos many of them will be women themselves.

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • RobDaviesRobDavies Frets: 2983

What might be interesting is for those of us that have been married for more than, say ten years to post a pic of the wife on the wedding day, and then a pic of what they look like now.

Bless them.

• vizviz Frets: 10211
    edited August 2013
    Hahahaha Rob! Strange but funny idea! Here's us from 13 years ago this week. I'm the one playing For The Love Of God. :)
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab217/Vizzage/image_zps635e31f9.jpg

And the crowd lol:
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab217/Vizzage/image_zps9d89fcda.jpg
    Paul_C said: People never read the signature bit.
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17130
    At least they're not all wearing flares like at my wedding!

• vizviz Frets: 10211
    Different century mate.
    Paul_C said: People never read the signature bit.
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8201

Sporky said:
    I thought for a moment that I was going to have to ask Lady BMcH to step in and have a word.
    For a moment there, I thought that sentence was going to end differently.
    My V key is broken
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5698

@Holnrew, I think Sporky calmed LadyBMcH and prevented the destruction of @Chillidoggy

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21)