Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS: Kemper Power Rack & Remote - £1100 - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS: Kemper Power Rack & Remote - £1100

kenneth_belshamkenneth_belsham Frets: 16
edited October 2023 in Amps £
You all know what this is. This is the best version, 600w power amp so you can feed a traditional cab, FRFR and front of house all at once if you want.

I’m really in two minds about this. I’ve gigged it heavily for the past 5 years and it’s never let me down. Rock solid gigging and recording solution. There are some cosmetic marks from use on the front (by the knobs at the bottom) and the remote.

Comes in a rack case, with the remote (by far the best switching solution) and an upgraded remote lead from Loaded For Bear. I’ll provide a USB stick with loads of profiles from Tone Junkies, MBritt, ReampZone, Tonecrate, Omega Ampworks, Selah Sounds etc.

No trades please, pickup from Stirling, or I’m happy to deliver within reason in the Scottish central belt. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments