Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Recommendation please; Need a dedicated drums-only recording studio to record live drums - Studio & Recording Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Recommendation please; Need a dedicated drums-only recording studio to record live drums

Hi all looking for a recommended facility with sound engineer.

I need a dedicated drums-only recording studio to record live drums.

Just the drums + engineer, playing along to already recorded guide and click so a dedicated wee setup all ready record drums. I have the session drummer already and just need a recording service that is dedicated to drums so the drummer just goes along. Need WAVs of close mic and room mic output to import

I'm London based so general M25 distances ok.

Any know a place like this that's good and reasonably priced.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• victorludorumvictorludorum Frets: 868
    edited August 2022
    You could try and contact clairebrock.co.uk

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 9752
    The session drummer I use, Steve Duffy near Portsmouth  has a fantastic little setup with some superb mics  ..... he might be willing to rent the room and the recording equipment  ....  using another kit / drummer at his place would mean moving all his stuff though so the that would increase the cost if it is an option

His site is https://steveduffy.co.uk/home-intro
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
  • rze99rze99 Frets: 2005
    You could try and contact clairebrock.co.uk

cheers
  • rze99rze99 Frets: 2005
    Danny1969 said:
    The session drummer I use, Steve Duffy near Portsmouth  has a fantastic little setup with some superb mics  ..... he might be willing to rent the room and the recording equipment  ....  using another kit / drummer at his place would mean moving all his stuff though so the that would increase the cost if it is an option

His site is https://steveduffy.co.uk/home-intro
    thanks