Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). H&K Tour Reverb 100W Head - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

H&K Tour Reverb 100W Head

What's Hot
Shangalang1Shangalang1 Frets: 24
edited October 2023 in Amps £
Let's just get this out of the way, not looking to post these. Collection only from Woking or can meet in a reasonable distance!

H&K Tour Reverb 100W Head - £50 - Now £40

£50 £40 for a 100W head! Whaaaaaat.

This is a cheap and cheerful head with a surprsingly nice clean sound and a great reverb that changes as you switch channel (no footswitch though!). The drive is OK as you'd expect, but I only bought this to run in stereo but I've had my fun and looking to shift this along. 

Nice and loud and will come with a power cable but that's about it. I have a PDF of the manual I can send to you if needed!

Picture below with cab.

Palmer 2x12 with Celestion V30s - £160 - now £125 SOLD

This is an open backed cab with removeable front cover and loaded with Celestion V30s - fairly standard speaker. I have only gigged this once and it does sound great but not quite as good as my Mesa 2x12 Recto cab - it is about 80 tonnes lighter though!

The previous owner never played this and as mentioned, I only gigged it once so it's basically brand new. From Gear4Music, a brand new unloaded 2x12 is £236 (https://bit.ly/3OJ8M1P) so I think £200 for this is a fair shout. Feel free to try and beat me down on this! Scratch that: £160 now. Madness!

As mentioned at the start of this post, I am not looking to ship these. Would do a deal on both if you wanted - would make a nice little rig by itself.

Open to offer on all of the above but nothing silly. Shoot your shot with trades, specifically looking for a Yamaha DG1000 or some racking for in the studio. Can take payment by bank transfer if you want, but I am happy to go with PayPal Goods and Services (I will take the hit on fees if you pay the asking price).

Let me know if you have any questions or need for pictures!

Please see my listing for some great FX:

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/232183/fs-ft-yamaha-magicstomp-digitech-harmony-man-boss-ns2-and-tc-electronic-mojomojo-extras#latest
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Bump - open to offers.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Shangalang1Shangalang1 Frets: 24
    edited August 2022
    Hi guys, something has hoved into view and I really need to move these on to pick it up.

See listing for updated pricing!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Bump 
  • Bump
  • Bump 
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • Bump with price reductions!

Will take £125 for the Palmer cab (pretty sure new V30s are more than that!).

Will take £40 for the H&K head.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Willing to make a deal on these for someone who can come and collect them before the weekend. I have the chance to buy back an old guitar I sold!
  • Boomp
  • This is insanely cheap, how haven't these sold?
  • This is insanely cheap, how haven't these sold?
    The particular model of H&K are not really worth a lot s/h - head and combo. 

I'm losing money on the cab especially, but I need to get rid. As for them not selling? Probably because no-one wants to come and pick it up!
  • Bump
  • Bump
    This
  • Boomp
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • Bump - flights booked for my honeymoon in May so need some dolla
  • Bump
  • Cab now sold via Facebook. Head still available!
  • Forgot this was still on here. 

Bump!
  • Bump - H&K still for sale!
  • Prehistoric Bump - H&K still for sale @ £40