Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Slow performance today (22nd July 2022) - Help & Feedback Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Slow performance today (22nd July 2022)

What's Hot
FYI all - if you've noticed that the site's been slow today, it's because we were getting hammered by a couple of bots from Amazon and Trendiction. They're now blocked, and it seems like everything's back to normal.

Please do let me know if it happens again...
<space for hire>
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 20197
    At one point today (before your post) it froze up and gave me a "content blocked by your organization" message.

I thought oh god, my employers have finally sussed that I spend all day on the FretBoard...

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 25239
    Philly_Q said:
    At one point today (before your post) it froze up and gave me a "content blocked by your organization" message.

I thought oh god, my employers have finally sussed that I spend all day on the FretBoard...

That might've been while I was bouncing it trying to fix the issue. Should be good now, though :)
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 16332
    Thanks for the information & the work in solving the issue. 
    I was getting up to 10 seconds delay between click & responses today. Tried rebooting, clearing cache's, restarting routers etc before I just gave up & thought 'fuck it, just live with it'...
    This has been happening for about a week, so hopefully you have nailed the cause :+1: