Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Rotem Sivan - How to really use the Real Book / Guitar Sight Reading 101 - Theory Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Rotem Sivan - How to really use the Real Book / Guitar Sight Reading 101

duotoneduotone Frets: 885
I just wanted to play more songs & do less exercises. I found this useful & hope it helps some of you too.

How to really use the Real Book! I'll go over a few points that will make your sight reading more on point. Did you ever want to just read new songs and never knew how? here are a few tips that will help!”

https://youtu.be/8Z8spCOY6H8

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• CaseOfAceCaseOfAce Frets: 1067
    Found that informative. I've heard mentioned of this tome many times over the years and just assumed it was a simple set of crib sheets for playing live jazz.
    Using shell voicings to busk thru the tune and the top line melody .. yeah all good stuff...!
    Just like a headless horse without a horse.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • joeWjoeW Frets: 387
    Thanks for sharing this - some really nice ideas for musical practise there