Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Adam Hall - spares orders from dealers? - Other Instruments Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Adam Hall - spares orders from dealers?

Has anyone had to order any spare parts from Adam Hall dealters in the UK or knows of one that can?  I have a mixer faulty, know the part numbers etc but can't seem to find anyone here who can actually order it!  
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• uksaint7uksaint7 Frets: 256
    Not wishing to put a downer on things but the problem is that ordering a spare part as a dealer as a special order for a customer is often more hassle than it is worth. New product codes need to be created and unless said dealer was already planning to place an order with the supplier then there are often minimum order quantity order requirements and / or big carriage charges. First up I'd recommend trying the dealer you purchased the mixer from and if you don't have any joy there then maybe try asking Adam Hall direct.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • ZenOvertoneZenOvertone Frets: 230
    Thanks, it's also possibly beyond economic repair then too!  
  • maltingsaudiomaltingsaudio Frets: 2910
    I would contact them direct through their website, https://www.adamhall.com/shop/gb-en/. I would expect them to deal direct with you on this .
    www.maltingsaudio.co.uk