Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). What do you do when a band member lets you down at short notice? - Live Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

What do you do when a band member lets you down at short notice?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• MusicwolfMusicwolf Frets: 3376
    John_P said:

Hi,   I was looking at other options to google calendar - are you using the free version of band mule or do you need to subscribe for the calendar?
    We're all using the free version.  One band member in one of my bands had some problems with his Android phone but there was an update to BandMule in the last week that should resolve this.  It also now allows you to have more than one band (I presently have two different logins).

As with all these things it's not really about the technology so much as it is about the discipline for everyone to keep up-to-date.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8108
    Hattigol said:

Get a different drummer. 
    Our drummer was unhappy for a number of reasons, and this incident was the trigger for him to resign. 
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • MentalSharpsMentalSharps Frets: 165
    Always been curious about this. When booking gigs, are there contracts involved, and if so who signs the contracts with the venue, obligated to deliver the performance?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8170
    Roland said:
    Hattigol said:

Get a different drummer. 
    Our drummer was unhappy for a number of reasons, and this incident was the trigger for him to resign. 
    Yeah. My comment was kind of a joke? But no biggie. 
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
  • digitalkettledigitalkettle Frets: 2587
    Hattigol said:
    Roland said:
    Hattigol said:

Get a different drummer. 
    Yeah. My comment was kind of a joke? But no biggie. 
    I got it...needed a drum roll but there was no-one to do it ;)
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter