Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). SOLD: Origin Effects RevivalDRIVE + footswitch - £375 posted - FX £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

SOLD: Origin Effects RevivalDRIVE + footswitch - £375 posted

TheBigDipperTheBigDipper Frets: 4501
edited July 2022 in FX £
This is an Origin Effects RevivalDRIVE plus the footswitch to active the Mid control and defeat the Blend setting. I bought it new and it's never left the house. It's a reluctant sale, as I think it's a great pedal, but I've unexpectedly joined a new band which means I need to spend some money I don't have on a new amp. I'll get another one at some point, I'm sure.

So, definitely priced to sell. Buying these new would cost £538 at Andertons, and a bit more if buying direct from Origin themselves. 

The pedal comes in the original box with the manual and a sticker. There's velcro on the base. The footswitch includes the Origin-supplied connection cable (stereo TRS), but doesn't have the original box.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kmtl800fowq82wv/RD On.JPG?raw=1

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• TheBigDipperTheBigDipper Frets: 4501
    Sunny today, isn't it?  =)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Saturday bump
    Update: I'm not selling this after all, as I've found another source of funding for the "unexpected band in 2022" expenditure. which is nice, cos I'd rather keep it and may even be putting on my pedalboard - despite the size and weight. 
    edited July 2022
    Update 2: I've found an amp I want to buy that is far too expensive unless I sell this after all. So I've dropped the price to see if that helps anyone teetering on the edge to make the decision. If it also helps, the footswitch will sell by itself for about £50, so I'll take that off the sale and £50 off the price if that helps. 
  • KeefyKeefy Frets: 2064
    PM'd
    Sold, pending payment. 
    No longer pending. Sold. Thanks! :-) 
  • Damn, too slow. If anything changes then please  get in touch.
  • KeefyKeefy Frets: 2064
    Too late, it's here now!
  • You snooze you lose. Enjoy!

barrettisgold said: You snooze you lose. Enjoy!@barrettisgold  
    Don't you just...  I had my eye on a Two Rock Studio Pro 35 in my local guitar shop, and they appear to have sold it whilst I was selling this to raise the funds to pay for it! Should've just used plastic and caught up later.
  • I have a studio pro 35 I’m gonna sell
    if you wanted one :)