Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). RIP Steve Broughton - Tributes Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

RIP Steve Broughton

RolandRoland Frets: 8108
Those of us who were around in the early 70s will remember the Edgar Broughton band, with brother Steve on drums. Steve also played on Mike Oldfield’s Tubular Bells.
Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 16332
    Loved Wasa Wasa back in the day & 'Out Demons Out' was anthemic.
    RIP Steve.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • rlwrlw Frets: 4314
    Shame.  used to see them at everything at one time.  God knows how many times I saw them at the Temple and all the free shows that were going on.  Great band and a good drummer - but he had to be with Edgar around.
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 3605
    Didn’t know there was a brother ,did he sing “electricity” reminded me of captain beef heart that song 
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 11799
    Didn’t know there was a brother ,did he sing “electricity” reminded me of captain beef heart that song 
    It is a Beefheart song, I think they covered dropout boogie too, vocally very Beefhearty 
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • JCA2550JCA2550 Frets: 417
    Sad news, RIP Steve.
    Back in  the 80s and 90s we used to use Weemeanit Studios in High Barnet which was his I think?