Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Korg T3 - Other Instruments Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Korg T3

One of the guys in the band found an old Korg T3 in his garage the battery was dead so I changed that for him but it needs the factory floppy disc to re-load all the sounds does anybody know where to get one from?.
I Started out with nothing & I still have most of it left. (Seasick Steve)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• goldtopgoldtop Frets: 5625
    edited May 2022
    I had the same problem with my Korg M1 and found a SysEx file somewhere online. 

If all else fails: https://www.keyboardkountry.com/korg-t-series-factory-preload-disk/

ETA: or pester @HarrySeven ;of this forum - he has all kinds of old synth stuff and doubtless has a big box of floppies
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • jiff41jiff41 Frets: 0
    Many thanks for the reply =)    I found an M1 download but haven't tried it yet is it the same as T3?.
  • goldtopgoldtop Frets: 5625
    T3 came out later and had all of the M1 sounds (IIRC) but much more, too. I'd wait and try to get the right T3 disk image. Maybe ask on a synth forum?
  • jiff41jiff41 Frets: 0
    OK will do,   Thanks  :)