Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Vangelis ... tribute ... messing with synths - Making Music Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Vangelis ... tribute ... messing with synths

What's Hot
BezzerBezzer Frets: 572
... needed to get recording again. Still feels a bit weird but there you go.  And after the news about Vangelis on Thursday it inspired me to play with the new Synth plugin from EastWest.

Now, lets see if I can actually embed a f***ing video for a change.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek9cqVSBWM0

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• flying_pieflying_pie Frets: 1767
    Great job @Bezzer ; that sounds awesome
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 3605
    That’s cool man,well done 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • BezzerBezzer Frets: 572
    Thanks chaps. Was good to do something just because.
  • IMC1980IMC1980 Frets: 135
    Sounding good mate!
  • SpringywheelSpringywheel Frets: 860
    Really good! 
  • BezzerBezzer Frets: 572
    You're all very lovely people.

What I mean to say before is that all the lead parts are guitar, it's not just dicking with synths.  Oh and if you fancy a stamina workout try playing the bass part on guitar! Ha ha... its only 16ths at 110, and pretty simple ... but it's for the whole damned track!  Bloody kills!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter