Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). fake 58 tuners. faber abr and other high end p stuff - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

fake 58 tuners. faber abr and other high end p stuff

Hi guys.

Was a regular on musicradar.

Moving to oz.

Got a heap of bits and bobs to clear

Fake 58 tuners.
Really really nice tuners kluson markings on back

Fantastic Faber aged nickel abr 1

Gibson custom shop nickel abr1 ( uncut )

Gibson custom shop aged cream pickup rings and scratch plate.
From an r7 reissue.

The fake 58s are £ 80
The faber £50
The abr1 and the plastics arent exactly cheap either.

£110 for the lot ppg and ill post them to your door.

Based in glasgow and if anyone wants pics pm me your mobile or email and il ping them over.

Steve

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• mcsdanmcsdan Frets: 451
    I'd be interested in the Faber ABR if you want to sell separately?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Ideally id like the lot to go.
    Mcsdan.
    How about I throw in a brand new unopened lp tusq nut. Come on all that for 110 delivered. Surely the best deal on here. The 58s are the lovely aged shruken type.... :)
  • mcsdanmcsdan Frets: 451
    No worries. I'm just interested in the Faber abr.  :-)
  • Ping me a pm offer then dude :)
  • Hiya how much for the pickup rings and scratch plate?

Cheers :)
  • Saxosim.and mcsdan thanks for the interest I currently have an offer for the whole bundle. But ill let you know hopefully today either way. Thanks
  • Did you get my pm Steve?
    Cheers
  • Ok cheers let me know, would the rings and pg off an R7 fit a 2008 Standard do you think?
  • Sold pending payment
  • Payment cleared.