Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Dumb question - how do you do the snip thing....... - Help & Feedback Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Dumb question - how do you do the snip thing.......

What's Hot
HaychHaych Frets: 5218
...... y'know, where you can hide/toggle a block of text in a post/reply and have it hidden by default? 

I meant April. ~ Simon Weir

Bit of trading feedback here.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• merlinmerlin Frets: 6199
    Damn, I thought you were talking about DIY vasectomy. 
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • SporkySporky Frets: 23802
    In the full editor you click the paragraph marker doodad and choose "spoiler".

Like this.

"[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • HaychHaych Frets: 5218
    Sporky said:
    In the full editor you click the paragraph marker doodad and choose "spoiler".

Like this.

Ah, you’re a goodun, thanks. I did try that but in the preview it didn’t show that at all. Thank you again, though!

• merlinmerlin Frets: 6199
    Can I try?

Ooh

It's in the editor on Android too. 

• SeshSesh Frets: 1726

I didn't know that! 

Can't sing, can't dance, can handle a guitar a little.
  • 77ric77ric Frets: 538

Oooh I want a shot too

• HaychHaych Frets: 5218
    Think I've started something!

• ICBMICBM Frets: 69426
    Haych said:
    Think I've started something!
    I couldn't finish.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

You gotta be starting something

• TTonyTTony Frets: 26143
    move on please, nothing to see here

Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • LastMantraLastMantra Frets: 3819
    edited May 2022

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 13312
    Haych said:
    ...... the snip thing
    merlin said:
    Damn, I thought you were talking about DIY vasectomy. 
    So did I.

By the most amazing coincidence, this week's edition of The Forum on the BBC World Service was about eunuchs.
    Be seeing you.
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 2884
    edited June 2022

Well bugger me with a broom handle, you can teach an old fool new stuff

Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll