Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS/FT Mesa Single Rectofier “Rectoverb” 50 £700 - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS/FT Mesa Single Rectofier “Rectoverb” 50 £700

What's Hot
TravisthedogTravisthedog Frets: 1843
edited September 2023 in Amps £
Love em or hate em- it’s a Mesa

ive been through a LOT of amps in 20 years and I Mean a LOT. Loads, 40-50 at least and this one stayed longer than almost all the others. It’s just so versatile. Vintage and fat - and them with a flick of the switch, classic mesa chunk. It’s able to do Marshall too with the vintage switch but takes pedals soooooo well. I swore this would be the last amp I owned and sadly for all the wrong reasons it may well be. 

It’s been gigged but regularly serviced and has one or two knocks to the vinyl cover. There’s a small piece of black tape on the front mesh to tell the sound engineer where I would like the mic to be placed (not him).

footswitch included with switchable “solo” but for when you’re all the way up, all the way up, all the way up and and you need that little push over the edge 

needles to say it’s loud, but behaves well at low volumes 

sad to see it go really - we were good friends. Not many on eBay but those that are seem to be in the 800£ bracket so I’ll let this go for £700 

UPDATE - As I am gigging again for some reason, I would also trade for some form of Orange Combo of similar value (Rocker 32 etc ) or Marshall Bluesbreaker (62)

https://imgur.com/a/1CkMaC7
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• TravisthedogTravisthedog Frets: 1843
    Orange Coloured trades now added 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 1977
    Good to see you back again Jon. The classifieds have been quiet without you. 

Now what have I got that you would like to buy?

;) 

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Orange Coloured trades now added 
    What are you implying here Jules?
    I have zero money these days so you need to rephrase your message to "what have you got that you would swap for my SG"
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Up we go 
    And again 
  • bump for trades