Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Donner releases its B1 Analog Bass Synthesizer - Bass Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Donner releases its B1 Analog Bass Synthesizer

What's Hot
zosebrinazosebrina Frets: 0
Donner release a new product , an analog synth with a sequencer and onboard FX. It's inexpensive.

https://www.synthanatomy.com/2022/05/donner-b1-chinese-low-budget-music-tech-brand-releases-its-first-analog-synthesizer.html
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 22257
    That looks fun! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • BorkBork Frets: 231
    Seems a bit spammy to me.  New account registered and this is the first post...?

[This space for rent]

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 22257
    Good point - Donner have been on basschat a lot lately - but with permission from the owners.
  • StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5820
    Bork said:
    Seems a bit spammy to me.  New account registered and this is the first post...?
    Joined in 2021, donner  had lots of products released in that time so I doubt it 
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 13312
    Bork said:
    Seems a bit spammy to me.  
    No worse than finest1, who only seems to visit to post news of products newly available at UK "box shifter" music stores.
    Be seeing you.
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17108
    tFB Trader
    Any idea if you can actually buy this from anywhere?
  • BorkBork Frets: 231
    Any idea if you can actually buy this from anywhere?
    Try basschat?  lol

[This space for rent]