Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Alder & Ash Pedal Board Review - FX Reviews Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Alder & Ash Pedal Board Review

What's Hot
SquareheadedfreakSquareheadedfreak Frets: 306
edited April 2022 in FX Reviews

Stunning work from Rich at Alder & Ash! Order placed in December, but it sounds like he's taken the decision to go full time now due to how many orders he's getting.

I found the communication excellent and very well price for what it is, the optional extras/upgrades are well priced too, and she looks stunning!

Now just need to spend a month or 2 soldering and sorting wiring for my Monochrome board!

https://www.flickr.com/gp/195322420@N08/8u70vM

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• MajorscaleMajorscale Frets: 1513
    Wow, that all looks amazing. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • benmurray85benmurray85 Frets: 1385
    Oh my word!!! 
    How very rock and roll
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Devil#20Devil#20 Frets: 1715
    I think that'll be ****ing expensive. I prefer the idea of @bertie Ikea shelf option. 

Ian

Lowering my expectations has succeeded beyond my wildest dreams.

• bertiebertie Frets: 12145
    Devil#20 said:
    I think that'll be ****ing expensive. I prefer the idea of @bertie Ikea shelf option. 
    TS-9 has been replaced by a BP Clone,  the front is raised and under is the isolated and non-isolated Gig-Rig distributors

just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
     just because you do, doesn't mean you should.
  • ToDevil#20 said:
    TBH hes alot more reasonable than the Schmitt array boards!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 8918
    Gorgeous board. Great layout and choice of pedals.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Gorgeous board. Great layout and choice of pedals.
    Thanks bud, shes all finished now.

Have a half temptation to sell her off and start again! The build is the funnest part!

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • DominicDominic Frets: 15285

Splendid looking creation.......I don't think Louis Vuitton would have done any better
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Fingers657Fingers657 Frets: 70
    edited September 2023
    You’ve done an excellent job on that board.
    Did you get the shrink tube printed on ?
  • You’ve done an excellent job on that board.
    Yes bud, they can print characters, think it was about 65p a tube
    Have you got a link to the company that does it please ?
    Have you got a link to the company that does it please ?

No problem:

https://www.designacable.com/custom-heatshrink-labels.html