Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Neunaber Wet V5. Any players? - FX Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Neunaber Wet V5. Any players?

What's Hot
Creed_ClicksCreed_Clicks Frets: 1255
edited March 2022 in FX
Recently sold a Mojo Hand Park Theatre Echo/Reverb. Lovely sounding pedal and could get really big sounds out of it, but no trails, which would have been handy.
The Neunaber looks to be in fairly similar territory, but with trails etc.
I might be able to trade some things against a fancy dan pedal in the next few months. (Eventide or Strymon for example), but the Neunaber Wet might sort my itch.
Any players?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• It sounds absolutely beautiful. You get the newest Wet algorithm and the original in one pedal. This demo will make you want one, honestly.

I think I want one now!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Creed_ClicksCreed_Clicks Frets: 1255
    @BintyTwanger77 yeah, I saw that. Seems like a no nonsense pedal. I have the VST plugin and it's pretty good, but would be nice to have a pedal as well.
    Anyone ever pull the trigger on one of these? 
  • It's a real shame that they don't have TRS Stereo I/O on this one. I love my v2 Stereo WET, amazing sounding algorithm (algo is v1 but goes 100% wet).
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 8918
    The Neunaber Immerse MKII is easily my fave reverb.
    As I mentioned in original post I am tempted with the Wet 5 or maybe a blue sky … The Wet 5 plug-in is great. Does one sound very well.
  • Not sure on the version, but I have a Wet. Superb.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Wonder why they stopped making it in stereo and without the exp pedal input.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • The decision annoyed me more than it should have. I'm a big fan and the only way to get a stereo version of (my personal favourite algo) the v1 algorithm (which is different) is to buy the (expensive) Illumine. So my protest at that was to buy a v2 second hand. Took me ages to find one though. V1's are rarer still but they don't have 100% wet capability. I really like stereo otherwise this v5 would have been perfect for my needs.
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 16332
    I'm probably off at a tangent here, but the v2 Expanse series 'Slate" pedal can be programmed with the v1 Stereo Wet, or any of the other Neunaber v2 algorithms.
    Like most Neunaber kit, they aren't cheap or frequently available though...
    I saw a V2 for sale earlier, and I think a V4 (mono, no exp input). I don't run amps in stereo, so in theory it wouldn't bother me, but sometimes it's better to be looking at it, than looking for it!
  • lincolnbluelincolnblue Frets: 263
    edited July 2023
    I have a V2 stereo pedal with EXP pedal I may be looking to sell
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 16332
    I have a v2 Echelon Stereo pedal with EXP unit that I am not looking to sell  ;) 
  • Might see if I can hold out for a cheaper option. I am not too sure if the Neunaber might be overkill for an always on type reverb. (An EHX holy grail neo might do the job!)
  • Might see if I can hold out for a cheaper option. I am not too sure if the Neunaber might be overkill for an always on type reverb. (An EHX holy grail neo might do the job!)
    Not just because it's my listing, but I use the Neunaber as an always on reverb. I use the EXP to give me different presets - hall, plate, a bit more ambient etc but the most basic plate is on all the time
  • WhistlerWhistler Frets: 270
    I am not too sure if the Neunaber might be overkill for an always on type reverb.
    I use a mono v2 Neunaber Wet as an always on pedal. I adjust it according to the sound of the room we are playing in - the more natural reverb the less the pedal needs to contribute.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • In my case, I'd be using the reverb as an effect as well alongside a Walrus Audio Slo
  • In my case, I'd be using the reverb as an effect as well alongside a Walrus Audio Slo
    Sounds like the WET would be ideal for your needs then. :-)