Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Attempt at Eugenes Trickbag on a Steel Acoustic - Plug My Stuff Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Attempt at Eugenes Trickbag on a Steel Acoustic

Bit of fun, had to lower some parts an octave and also adapted some parts to include drone notes and bass notes. Completely live just recorded on a phone with no editing, even though it needs some :)

I'm actually playing this using the same string hopping hybrid picking I use in country rather than the normal linear fretting patterns as you can get the open strings sustaining on through the arps which I think sounds cool. 
www.2020studios.co.uk 
0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• excellent..
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Love watching your vids, always bring a smile to my face
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 9752
    Cheers guys, I had a lot of fun working out how to play it without going much past the 12th fret and with using as many open strings as possible. Can't get the speed that others do though 
    www.2020studios.co.uk