Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Sold: Haar Trad S (shell pink, strat type, £1300) - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Sold: Haar Trad S (shell pink, strat type, £1300)

What's Hot
CFHCFH Frets: 437
edited September 2023 in Guitars £
Selling my Haar Trad S, which I previously sold and then bought back in a last ditch effort to love strats, but they just don’t sit well with me!

This is the sixth Haar I've owned over the years, and they are all exceptional quality. They are hand built guitars from the Netherlands, built by Erik van der Haar, who gets exceptional tonewoods from his wood import business and makes them into superb instruments.

Specs are:

- Shell pink medium ageing (nitro). Nice bit of finish checking. 
- Swamp Ash body. 
- Q/Sawn Maple & Indian Rosweood neck. C shaped, not too thick, not too thin. 55090 frets (great fretwork) . 9 - 11" compound radius.
- Amber 62 pickups (these are brilliant!) 
- ABM Bridge/Trem assembly.
- Weighs a comfortable 7lb6oz.

Comes with Haar padded gig bag (the same that Suhr use), and CoA. This guitar was built in October 2021 and is in absolutely great condition. Comes with the Fellowship of Acoustics service card too.

I'm looking for £1300 for this one. Collection preferred but I'm happy to travel up to an hour from Leeds to meet up, or to package it up very securely for posting (I've got enough stuff to double box it). 

0reaction image LOL 15reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments