Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Zilla Cabs - Made in the UK Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Zilla Cabs

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Adam_MDAdam_MD Frets: 3420
    I missed Zilla at the show where was his stand? Bugger
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    Adam_MD said:
    Right in the far back corner , left hand side of the hall, past the Fender stand.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Adam_MDAdam_MD Frets: 3420
    Adam_MD said:
    Right in the far back corner , left hand side of the hall, past the Fender stand.
    Totally missed them.  At least there was an entire room I missed or anything.
  • FelineGuitars;541879" said:
    Here's my recent Zillas

The racks

The Thiele 1x12"
    Holy cow.

Forget the guitars (no, actually, don't!), I want to play through THAT!

I see Randall modules and a Marshall digital/valve preamp(?) but no idea on the rest. Care to enlighten? Looks epic!
  • JonnyfJonnyf Frets: 26
    I had a 2x12 Zilla big boy cab and it was very good.

• MonkeyboneMonkeybone Frets: 259
    Holy thread resurrection!

I had no idea Zilla cabs were based in Somerset! I just collected from them. 

My band - Crimson on Silver  For sale - Blackstar HT-5S

Gear - Guitars, amps, effects and shizz. Edited for Phil_aka_Pip, who is allergic to big long lists.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1790
    edited July 2019
    Holy thread resurrection!

I had no idea Zilla cabs were based in Somerset! I just collected from them. 
    Zilla did a great job on my cab and head. Nice and local to me too :)

https://imgur.com/a/cig9dIz
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/