Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). gig opportunity shepton mallet new years eve - we can't do it - Live Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

gig opportunity shepton mallet new years eve - we can't do it

nickpnickp Frets: 182

Hi,

We are the Thatched Cottage in Shepton Mallet, Somerset and we are looking for a cover / party band to take us through New Years Eve 2013. Our plan for the evening is to clear our restaurant area to house a dance floor with a band & D.J support between sessions.

The night will include a free buffet & open bar for customers(ticket only entry) and we would anticipate over 200 people in attendance (based on previous years). The clientele are a fun loving and friendly lot.

On site hotel accommodation & food for band and immediate family can be arranged for the night.

Dont reply to this email, please contact Chris directly on ..

GUYS - if you are interested PM me and I'll forward contact details to avoid any spammers picking it up

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• I'll be down the Shoe but will pass it on
    www.maltingsaudio.co.uk
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter