Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). SotM #77 - The winner is... - Making Music Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

SotM #77 - The winner is...

What's Hot
stratman3142stratman3142 Frets: 2072
edited January 2022 in Making Music
The winner of Solo of the Month (SotM) #77 is:

1st : @digitalkettle : 35 points  Congratulations.

2nd : @Bellycaster : 19 points
3rd : @Bennyboy-UK : 14 points

Thanks to @maharg101 for supplying the backing track.

It's not a competition.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Nice solo, Digitalkettle.

Well done all and Happy New Year.
    And they said that in our time, all that's good will fall from grace, even Saints would turn their face, in our time.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Thanks for votes and nice comments chaps :) 
    I'm always looking for interesting USA Hamers for sale.

At the moment I'm looking for Watson, SS2, Vintage S, T62, Vanguard.

Please drop me a message.
  • I’m so sorry @digitalkettle , I just listened back to your solo and I must have missed it first time round . It’s absolutely outstanding and I’m glad my oversight didn’t cost you the deserved first place this month !
  • I’m so sorry @digitalkettle , I just listened back to your solo and I must have missed it first time round . It’s absolutely outstanding and I’m glad my oversight didn’t cost you the deserved first place this month !
    No worries...glad you caught it in the end ;)

Thanks all and well done everybody!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter