Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). NSD Waldorf Blofeld. - Other Instruments Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

NSD Waldorf Blofeld.

Hi all

After much deliberation I have finally bought one. Did a lot of research and although the menu diving looks like a bit of a pain, the reviews for the key pad were superb and as I'm only using it at home then I reasoned that as I will be mostly pressing keys and playing rather  than using the menu then this was the option to go for

Appreciate any views or if anyone is using one 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• horsehorse Frets: 1502
    Bobsher said:
    Hi all

After much deliberation I have finally bought one. Did a lot of research and although the menu diving looks like a bit of a pain, the reviews for the key pad were superb and as I'm only using it at home then I reasoned that as I will be mostly pressing keys and playing rather  than using the menu then this was the option to go for

Appreciate any views or if anyone is using one 
     I've got one of the modules - it is very flexible, although I'm far from an expert on it. The matrix UI approach gets you to most of the key parameters pretty quick.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Still a great bit of gear, even a decade after release.   i very nearly bought one.... went for aa used virus Ti2 instead in the end then added an Argon8 later for proper wavetables stuff.   

Its probably the best designed UI for a menu driven synth, bar possibly the DSI Profit 12......