Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Why music theory is important for all musicians - Theory Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Why music theory is important for all musicians

What's Hot
carloscarlos Frets: 3252
9reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• SnagsSnags Frets: 4987
    :)

But equally, there was a point in time when none of us knew what the keys are actually called.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 10322
    That's a piss-take right?
    We have to be so very careful, what we believe in...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • TanninTannin Frets: 4394
    Snags said:

But equally, there was a point in time when none of us knew what the keys are actually called.
    Duh. It's not hard. They are called "black ones" and "white ones". Eny fule kno that.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • carloscarlos Frets: 3252
    That's a piss-take right?
    Is it? I've seen a few livestreams of producers making music on Ableton and this is what I'd expect.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • jpfampsjpfamps Frets: 2703
    Tannin said:
    Snags said:

Duh. It's not hard. They are called "black ones" and "white ones". Eny fule kno that.

The black ones are louder, I know that.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 9752
    There's actually a thing called piano tab apparently !
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • CaseOfAceCaseOfAce Frets: 1067
    "I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order."
    Just like a headless horse without a horse.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • sev112sev112 Frets: 2457
    The Key of M is the saddest of all keys
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Snags said:

Yep. 

If it is genuine at least they are asking. 
    I’ll handle this Violet, you take your three hour break. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • carloscarlos Frets: 3252
    sev112 said:
    The Key of M is the saddest of all keys
    Dorian!
  • SnagsSnags Frets: 4987
    Just for you:
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 5594
    Snags said:
    Just for you:
    You brush up well @snags!
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 10322
    Snags said:
    Just for you:
    Brilliant antidote to the Charli XCX video I just saw, thanks. :lol:
    We have to be so very careful, what we believe in...