Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Victor Wooten - The Music Lesson - Theory Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Victor Wooten - The Music Lesson

What's Hot
I'm listening to this at the mo on Audible..

Fuck! Mind blown away..
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• MrTeeMrTee Frets: 423
    It's a great book. Michael is the Morpheus of music!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I've read the book - it looks like a lot of people read parts on the audible ... even J.D "Can't hold no groove if you ain't got a pocket" Blair! 

I'd love to hear him narrate 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Was thinking of the Audible trial to give it a listen, after it being mentioned in a recent thread.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • gordijigordiji Frets: 714
    I'd never heard of him until my teenage son who drums showed me a vid where he's playing with dennis chambers. I've never seen anyone play bass like that and the way Dennis comes into the piece is also superb.

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • dcgdcg Frets: 206
    Yes, an exceptional trio - and as a bass playing friend of mine said after listening to The Trio Of Doom (John McL/Jaco P/Tony W) - one does feeling a little like giving up after hearing this, doesn't one?