Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). New member - email confirmation not working - Help & Feedback Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

New member - email confirmation not working

Hello, so sorry to post this but i can't find another way to get in touch. I've signed up but need to confirm my e-mail to complete registration however i've not yet recieved any e-mails to let me do this. I don't seem able to PM or do anything so raising this thread seems to be the only way. Is anyone able to help please?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• danodano Frets: 1484
    edited October 2021
    You are posting in the wrong section for help ! Unless you want some armchair covid experts to come along

You need the help of @digitalscream @monquixote @TTony @Roland ;;
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • fastonebazfastonebaz Frets: 3775
    Check Yr spam folder. Often goes in there.
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8108
    The problem is that you’ve signed up with a hotmail address. Microsoft email servers (hotmail, outlook, etc) refuse to accept any emails from forums such as our own. @digitalscream can tell you the technical details. Most people find an alternative email address.
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8108
    edited October 2021
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17108
    tFB Trader
    dano said:
    You are posting in the wrong section for help ! Unless you want some armchair covid experts to come along

You need the help of @digitalscream @monquixote @TTony @Roland ;;

Me and Tony haven't been mods for years!
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 13312
    dano said:
    armchair covid
    Is that similar to catching embarrassing diseases from toilet seats? ;)
    Be seeing you.