Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). How to report PMs? - Help & Feedback Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

How to report PMs?

What's Hot
How do you report a problem PM to the mods? Unlike forum posts, there doesn't seem to be a report button or option?

Should I add a mod to the 'discussion'?

1reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 14862
    reply and add a mod (or all) to the list?

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • goldtopgoldtop Frets: 5625
    That engages with the troll though. I don't think I've used multi-person PMs before.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • WiresDreamDisastersWiresDreamDisasters Frets: 16661
    edited October 2021
    @Roland @digitalscream @Bridgehouse ;;

I sent Goldtop a PM last night calling him a cunt. Because he is.

Probably a banning in order I would expect.

Bye!

5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8108
    @goldtop Add me to the conversation using this box. As you start typing the software should show you a list of matching user names. On my iPad it doesn’t until I’ve pressed return and started typing a second time. It then works.

Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • We don't moderate PMs, unless there are threats or illegal behaviour involved.
    <space for hire>
    1reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
This discussion has been closed.