Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Can't post in Classifieds section - Help & Feedback Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Can't post in Classifieds section

Help!

I'm wanting to post a note in the Classifieds section to explain what I'm looking to buy but it's not clear to me how to do this. I'm going round in circles and have read FAQs and help/support etc. but I've no time left to spend on this.

I'd be grateful if someone would take a minute to send me a link to the idiot's guide or a step by step instruction.

Many thanks.

Stu
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• TTonyTTony Frets: 26143
    edited October 2021
    You posted this thread successfully in Help & Feedback.

Just follow the same process.  

Helps if the title of your post makes clear what you WTB.  Then just write your post, but select the relevant Classifieds section from the drop down list before you post it, and it’ll post in the chosen section.

Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 4930
    edited October 2021
    stufisher said:
    Help!

I'm wanting to post a note in the Classifieds section to explain what I'm looking to buy but it's not clear to me how to do this. I'm going round in circles and have read FAQs and help/support etc. but I've no time left to spend on this.

I'd be grateful if someone would take a minute to send me a link to the idiot's guide or a step by step instruction.

Many thanks.

Stu
    Just buy my stuff in classifieds and access will magically be granted  3

edit….it won’t really  B)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Your role in your profile is 'Member', not 'Member with Classifieds'.  Paging @Roland .
    Trading feedback | How to embed images using Imgur

As for "when am I ready?"  You'll never be ready.  It works in reverse, you become ready by doing it.  - pmbomb

• RolandRoland Frets: 8108
    That shouldn’t make any difference. However I have changed it to “with Classifieds”
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • stufisherstufisher Frets: 612
    Ok ... thanks all.
    Have just posted two WTB entries but can't see them in classifieds section.
    Just wondering if using a mobile v using a PC makes a difference?
  • DLMDLM Frets: 2493
    I can see'em.

When Ozzy sings this, I always hear "I'm in Seaham! I'm in Seaham! Someone wake me when it's over!"
  • droflufdrofluf Frets: 3144
    stufisher said:
    Ok ... thanks all.
    Have just posted two WTB entries but can't see them in classifieds section.
    Just wondering if using a mobile v using a PC makes a difference?
    I can see them too. Might be a caching issue; can you check on a different device from the one that you posted the WTBs from?